Friday, April 18, 2008

Addie is 1!!!


I thought that a good first post to catch you up on things is Addie's first birthday. This little girl came into our lives 3 weeks early, and just came right on out (if you know what I mean)! She has been a wonderful baby, as was Landon, and I could not be more thankful for her! She is still super sweet and very girly. She sings all the time, and I mean ALL the time. She gets embarassed easily and hides her face with this very coy smile whenever you catch her doing anything that she knows is cute. She loves Landon, and looks for him first thing every morning. Once she finds him she always goes and lays her head on him first thing and he gives her the biggest hugs and kisses, sometimes a little too enthusiastically! She is a true joy, and I am honored God chose Jeremy and I as her parents! I look forward to the rest of our lives with this wonderful addition!
She was born only weighing 5 lbs. Now, while she has definitely grown, she is still my long and lean girl. She weighs 19 lbs. and is 29 1/2 in. long. She is totally supermodel status the doctor tells me! We had one of her parties at my in-laws house on Saturday and had that whole clan up to their house for food and of course lots of chaos! Some of you may not know, but there are 9 grandchildren and 7 of are under the age of 6. So needless to say that is what loud house when we are all together. I will put pics on a later post.
Happy Birthday Addison Kay Kemp, April 15 2007! WE LOVE YOU ADDIE!

0 comments: