Friday, November 30, 2012

No clue what I am doing...no clue!

Ok...so here is the truth!  I have NO IDEA WHAT I AM DOING!  This is a blog I started way back when when I first started reading other people's blogs.  I then thought a few weeks ago, I am going to start another blog about nothing really, but Jeremy and I have started really tackling some DIY stuff, and with Pinterest and all I thought, "This might be fun".  I started it, but CAN NOT figure out how to add a post after my original post, so just forget it...I will start here right where I left off.  Anywho!  There has been a bunch going on but, one awesome thing is that we just got back from a cruise!  That is right we were sailing the Caribbean for the last 7 days with all of the Kemp side of the family and it was GREAT!  Had so much fun!  I will post some pics, but just to be clear they are April Kemp, my sister-in-laws pics from facebook.  Is that cool with you guys?
 


 



Just a few, but you get the point.  It was a Dreamworks cruise so all of the Madagascar, Shrek, Kung Fu Panda characters were on board.  Super fun.  We have also, just yesterday, welcomed 10 puppies into our lives.  Our beloved Reese, chocolate lab, had 10 healthy black labs.  Super eventful day. 

This blog is going to be about a lot of nothing and little bit of everything.  I really do want to capture our everyday lives just for myself, but would love to open up my creativity process and learn from the best.  You know what I mean?  I have so many great blogs that I religiously follow and would love to pursue this in a larger way.  Come along with me would you?

I have some big ideas that I will share with you in the next day or so...anyone care?  Anyone, Bueller, Bueller...no one, that is what I thought, but I shall share anyways!

0 comments: