Friday, May 23, 2008

Fingers Crossed!!




I really do not have a whole lot to post about today. Adam is graduating from Gainesville High School today! He has truly been such a joy to have in our lives these last few months! My children adore him, and so do we! It has been really nice having an extra pair of hands and eyes. Also, it doesn't hurt that I can totally dominate him on the Wii! (ha ha) Anyways, congrats buddy! We love you so much!!!!


Also, we have some really big things that could be happening in our lives. I will go into more detail once things start happening later, but please just pray for our little family!!! I swear if I get one more fever blister and my husband does not sleep one more night someone will have to pay. The things that could be happening would be huge for our family so fingers crossed that everything goes our way!!


That is really all that I have today. My mom is coming into town this weekend and we are going to be having a day of sewing and cleaning at my house. I am going to be trying some new fun crafts this weekend which I will share more on in the next few posts! I love when she comes to my house because she helps me out TREMENDOUSLY! We love our Noni so much! (I was going to post pics, but I can not get them to pull up, sorry!)

0 comments: