Monday, May 5, 2008

Please excuse this blog as we are having some technical difficulties




Ok, so as I said in my last post that if my husband would download my pics, I would post more, well he did and then our computer crashed. Anyways, our friend, Tim, the computer genious, took it to his house and is currently trying to fix it. Trust me, I have so much to blog about it isn't even funny.


Landon is having his tonsils taken out on Wednesday, and mama is nervous! On the way to his pre-op this morning Jeremy said he felt like he was going to throw up, and I said why, and he said I don't like the idea of Landon having surgery. For those that don't know Jeremy and Landon are best friends. They don't just have a father son relationship, I mean they talk about everything! (Cute huh!!) I have told Landon that his throat is sick and that Dr. Stuart is going to make it feel better, but I mean come one, how do you tell a two and half year old about surgery? Please!!!!!


Adam's mono is gone. He was cleared to play last week and everything is good there. Gainesville High finished second in the region and start playoffs on Friday against Westminister at Gainesville, so that will be fun!! Jeremy went to go get checked for mono when we found out Adam had it. When he went and got checked, they told him he was good as far as mono went but uh, hey by the way you need your gall bladder out. WHAT!!!!!!!!, i said. So we are waiting for baseball season to finish, which I hope isn't for a few more weeks, GO RED!!!


I think that is all that is going on here. Sorry so long, and sorry no pics. Once we get our computer running again, I will get everyone up to date on beautiful family with pics.

0 comments: