Thursday, May 15, 2008

We're Back!!

My life has finally somewhat gone back to normal after the insanity that was last week. Landon's surgery went great! He really shocked me. The second, third, & fourth day are definitely the worst! While he really wanted to eat anything, I pretty much stuck to just feeding him ice cream, noodles, jello, pudding, etc. He was loving life as far as meals go. Anyways I was so thankful for all of our family that went up to the hospital to check on him. We have the best family in the world.

Also Adam went to prom a few weekends ago. It is so strange going from having Landon, and then kind of having an 18 year old too. Even though he is not my own, I still feel so proud of him and think he is such an awesome guy!





These are of Adam and his parents Salita and Mike, then the picture of the family, and then the last pic is of Adam and his girlfriend Honey Beth, and yes that is her real name.



Lastly, I will leave you some pics of my precious youngins! My how they bless our lives. Landon is now 2 1/2, and Addie is 1. I love my life!

Cute, but the next pic lets try and be serious, ok!

Landon, seriously just one picture of you without a goofy look on your face!

Good enough! Sweetest face I have ever seen! You are precious child!

Say Cheese! Beautiful Smile!

Such a sweet girl! Baby lovin on her baby!

0 comments: